Designing innovations for the widest range of people creates better designs and benefits everyone. Many companies focus on marketing specifically to the 80% of their users who are considered “normal” or “average”, completely excluding the remaining 20% – source: Forrester’s Inclusive Design Imperative We can no longer afford to leave people out of the innovation process. DEI is the future of design and innovation.
Leave no one behind
© UN Women
Save the social media tiles in pairs (cover + details) above.
Share how you are putting each action into practice to advance the SDGs.
Choose to challenge someone you know to do the same on your social channels using the hashtags #100Actions #Reimagine!